Crawley URC (United Reformed Church) was formed in December 2010 by the amalgamation of Christ Church (Pound Hill) and Trinity (Ifield). Trinity started originally in Robinson Road, Crawley but moved to the Ifield site in the 1950's. The new Crawley URC occupies the original Christ Church site in Pound Hill where the church was built in 1955. The buildings were extended in the early 1970's and with the Regeneration Programme launched in 2014 the buildings have undergone complete refurbishment . The church buildings are now, bright & modern, with upgraded facilities offering full access to all areas.
As Christ's body in Crawley United Reformed Church: